ISO Certificate of Approval
NB has obtained ISO9001 (Quality Management Standard) and ISO14001 (Environment Management Standard) from LLOYD'S REGISTER QUALITY ASSURANCE JAPAN.
ISO9001 is an international standard that specifies the company with quality management system should to fulfill the customer’s quality requirements and applicable requirements while aiming to enhance customer satisfaction. We obtained ISO9001 certification in July 1998, and have been continuously improving our products and quality level for customer satisfaction based on this guideline.
ISO14001 is an international standard that specifies the actual requirements for an environmental management system, with the aim of improving reliability for realization of an environmental performance, legal observance and prevention of pollution as an environment-conscious company. We obtained ISO14001 certification in Feb 2004, and have also developed the "NB Environment Policy" as a guideline for our company. We have been doing that continuous environmental improvement (the prevention of pollution or reduction of environmental load) and cost cut in a system of administration based on a guideline.
NB Environment Policy
We respect harmony with nature, and will continuously implement our technology and management resources with the aim of being a company that develops with consideration for a sustainable environment in the future.
Rising concern over the natural environment in recent years and the importance of nature preservation goes without saying.
We feel that practices that prevent environmental destruction, one of the most important issues of the 21st century, must be developed by all organizations worldwide.
As a comprehensive manufacturer of linear motion systems, we see it as our duty to conduct production activities and manufacturing processes that are safe to the environment, and will continually adopt measures to improve the environment in the ways mentioned below.
- We will focus on environmental protection, recycling and conserving materials as main themes, and will set and achieve environmental targets and review those targets as necessary.
- We will comply with all laws relating to the environment, as well as with accords with our clients, and other agreements.
- We will attempt to predict possibilities for pollution at an early stage and work to prevent it.
- We will put our environment policy in writing, execute and maintain it with responsibility and authority, and familiarize all of our employees with it.
- We will disclose our environment policy to the public.
24 December 2003
NIPPON BEARING CO., LTD.
CEO : Mitsuru Yamazaki